I can do this. I will do this. I will succeed.
Once I have, I wont have to hide behind the fake smiles. I can be myself at half the weight.

Friday 30 December 2011

First Post

This blog is to be a diary of sorts. A way for me to keep track of what I'm eating, how many pounds I lose or put on. The reason why I'm doing it on the internet and not the old fashioned, pen and paper method is that I can be completely anonymous on here, without worry that friends or family will find it; even if they do, they wont be able to know it's me. While I appreciate it is on the public domain, this is not really meant for a wide audience, it is definitely a personal thing. While I don't mind other people who wish to loose weight and need help with motivation, I expect this to be something that the majority will stumble upon in their wanderings of the interwebs.
So yeah, this is a way to remind myself that I can do this, at the same time as being cathartic as talking through problems.
Stats:
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 7st 12lb
BMI: 19.5 (Dependent on which calculator you use)
Fat: 20.2%
So yeah. Pretty disgusting, really isn't it? That's why I'm trying really hard to get the weight off, and tone up a bit. Hopefully it'll be easier once I go back to school after the Christmas holidays and my parents wont be hovering. Also, it's exam time and stress is a great excuse for a reason not to eat a whole lot of dinner!
If anyone else wants to get thin for the new year, I wish you luck too!
Just know, that we can and will succeed in getting thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment